art classes, pottery classes, summer camps and birthday parties in Everett
art classes, pottery classes and summer camps at FEELartistic Studio. birthday parties and more. We are across Costco in Everett, WA
Now Offering "Virtual Reality" in art classes!
About Us: We are a group of fine art artists. For the last ten years, our studio is a place for passionate artists and art lovers of all levels. We teach art lessons and work together to create an environment to inspire our community's kids and adults through the creative process of art. We are proud to say that we are in a business of creating future artists. Our studio is located in a small community of Silver lake, across Costco in Everett at 10333 19th Ave SE Suite 101 Everett, WA 98028.
Our studio is an place for enhancing creativity. As you enter our studio, you can tell that it is no ordinary place. The experience you will encounter at our studio is incredible, and the benefits are unlimited. One can improve their creativity, motor skills, sensory development, self-esteem, discipline, pride, and confidence.
Our programs will:
Help your child to think creatively using different forms of art.
Develop an understanding of history and culture.
Build critical thinking.
Nurture your child's natural joy of creating.
Our Teaching Model:
We believe each student has their own level of comprehension. For this reason, we use a one on one teaching method. Lessons will be given based on each student's interest, level, and age. You may see many students at any given time but each one of them are working their own art projects. We also maintain the student's activity log to monitor their progress.
70 / 30 Teaching Formula: In classes, we focus 70% on foundations and 30% on the medium itself. The student will spent 70% of their time learning, understanding, and practicing core fine-art subjects, such as Lines, Shapes, Forms ,Space, Color, and Texture, and the other 30% they will use applying mediums they prefer.
Your child will work with:
- Traditional tools like graphite, charcoal, paper, canvas, dry and wet colors.
- Hand-building materials like clay and collage.
- Virtual Reality to paint in 3D virtual space using cutting edge application. Our Virtual Reality is an optional “Adds on” feature for kids ages 10+.