Do you have realistic drawing and painting skills and love kids? Are you both caring, patient, and enjoy helping and working with people? We are looking for someone with flexible hours with artistic and communication skills and ready to work approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Apply today if your answer is "Yes" for following questions:
1) Do you have passion for working in art studio?
2) Do you have realistic drawing, painting and clay handbuilding skills and love kids? (You don't need to be pro)
3) Are you both caring, patient, and enjoy helping and working with people?
4) Are you available on Saturdays?
5) Do you have reliable transportation?
1) Some teaching experience in any field on Fine art, Ceramic and Pottery..
2) Basic and/or intermediate knowledge and experience of how to draw and paint
3) Knowledge color theory, mediums, tools use in Acrylic and Watercolor.
4) Pottery “wheel throwing” knowledge and experience will be plus but not required.
1) Follow lesson plans and help kids as needed.
2) Actively participate in on going activities.
3) Come up with creative ideas and develop lesson plan per guidelines.
4) Keeping studio clean and organized.
Email your resume with portfolio at email@example.com
Studio help is a great opportunity for college or university students, high school students, or post-graduate adults to share and enhance your creativity. This program is ideal for those who are passionate about art and have some extra time to learn and help others. In this program, you will get a free studio time for your practice your skills in exchange for helping out in the studio. You will working with instructor and all training will be provided.
Requirement: Good in communication skills, Willing to help minimum four hours, Must carry and move 25 lbs of weight, Able to follow directions and follow studio rules.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org