90-Minutes Pottery Fun
90-minutes pottery classes for adults. Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Learn to make a Clay Bowl on a pottery wheel.
Who Can Attend? No experience required. Ideal journey for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Requirements? You must be at least 50 inches tall to operate pottery wheels and a smile on your face:)
What will we do in this session? You will learn and experience how to run wheels, wedge and center the clay to create a clay bowl.
What to expect in this class?
1) Class with begin with an introduction about pottery process.
2) Each participant will get one lb of clay and separate pottery wheel with all required tools.
3) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you through a verity of techniques.
4) Pottery wheel cleaning
6) At the end of the session, you can walk out with your pottery creation.
How to buy or reserve a session?
1) Select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) View Details.
4) Enter number of attendee.
5) Click Proceed
6) Do you have prepaid voucher or promotional redemption code? Enter your code in "Add a discount code"
7) Click "Book Now" and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
Q: My voucher or gift certification is expiring, but I don't see an available spot before expiration date. What should I do?
A: You should be fine as long as you sign-up / schedule session before the expiration date. You have the option to select any available date even after expiration date.
Scroll calendar and click "Show more" at the bottom to see more available dates.
© 2016-2018 FEELartistic.org