90-minutes pottery classes for adults. Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Pottery Party for Families and Friends
Pottery for team building is an entertaining and fun day out as a team building adventure for a family, friends and corporate people. Join us to make a friendship bowl that involves all of you unknowingly contributing to making each others’ pot. Research shows activities like this increase team skills and communications, and improve morale and productivity.
At this page, you can 1) Buy or 2) Reserve your session.
How to buy or reserve a session?
1) Select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) View Details.
4) Select correct Ticket/ booking types to enter number of attendee.
5) Click Proceed
6) Do you have prepaid voucher or promotional redemption code? Enter your code in "Add a discount code"
7) Click "Book Now" and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
What to expect?
1) This group activity is Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson. This class is also ideal for those who want to learn pottery, but not sure about it and wants to try out.
2) Your team will be divided into eight group. All groups will be working at the same time within the assigned groups.
2) Each one of you will experience how to make a pottery bowl.
3) Class with begin with an introduction to the process of making pottery.
4) Each participant will get one lb of clay and separate pottery wheel with all required tools.
5) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you about how to run pottery wheel to formed first ceramic bowls through a verity of techniques.
6) At the end of the session, you have option to walk out with your pottery blow or ask us to fire it without additional cost.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can not find a date that you are looking for from following schedule.