Team Wheel Throwing
90-minutes pottery classes for adults. Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Corporate Team Building: Wheel Throwing -Pottery
Pottery for team building is an entertaining and fun day out as a team building adventure. Join us to make a friendship bowl that involves all of you unknowingly contributing to making each others’ pot. Research shows activities like this increase team skills and communications, and improve morale and productivity.
At this page, you can 1) Buy a ticket or 2) Reserve your session.
How to reserve a party?
1) Select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) Click Proceed
7) Click "Book Now" and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
What to expect?
1) This group activity is Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson. This class is also ideal for those who want to learn pottery, but not sure about it and wants to try out.
2) Your team will be divided into eight group. All groups will be working at the same time within the assigned groups.
2) Each one of you will experience how to make a pottery bowl.
3) Class with begin with an introduction to the process of making pottery.
4) Each participant will get one lb of clay and separate pottery wheel with all required tools.
5) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you about how to run pottery wheel to formed first ceramic bowls through a verity of techniques.
6) At the end of the session, you have option to walk out with your pottery blow or ask us to fire it without additional cost.
Whats next if we decided to fire our creations? You have leave your creation at the studio for the firing. You can stop-by after two weeks to collect your final creation.
Note: 95% our pieces survive through the process of firing, and other get breaks or shatter inside the kiln during the bisque firing process due to many mistakes during the art-making process. Your instructor will help you avoid making those mistakes. Please note, studio gives NO GUARANTEE for the survival of your creation and no refunds.
What to wear?
1) Shirts and shoes are required. Clay comes out of fabric without many efforts, but we always suggest to wear clothes that you don't mind getting dirty.
2) Avoid wearing shoes and sandals with large hills.
3) Clip your fingernails for the best experience.
Prerequisite: Passion and smile on your face.
Supplies: Included for making one bowl.