90-Minutes Pottery Fun for Yelp
90-minutes pottery classes for adults. Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
YELP Pottery Event.
Let's join this group to exchanging ideas, learn hidden techniques, make contacts and to eat freshly baked cookies with hot coffee.
Who Can Attend? No experience required. Ideal journey for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Requirements? An Adult and must be at least 50 inches tall to operate pottery wheels and a smile on your face:)
What will we do in this session? You will learn and experience how to run wheels, wedge and center the clay to create a clay bowl.
What to expect in this class?
1) Class with begin with an introduction about pottery process.
2) Each participant will get one lb of clay and shared pottery wheel with all required tools.
3) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you through a verity of techniques.
4) Pottery wheel cleaning.
6) At the end of the session, you can walk out with your raw pottery creation.
This event is free but firing and glazing not included. After making your creation in FREE event, you can take your raw creation home or ask instructor for bisque and glazing services. Our charges for additional steps are as following:
Bisque Firing and Glazing process: $20
How to buy or reserve a session?
1) Go to https://www.feelartistic.com/pottery-classes/ and select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) Select the number of attendees
3) Click View selection
4) Click "Book Now" and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
© 2016-2018 FEELartistic.org