Mug on a pottery wheel
make a mug on a pottery wheel. Ideal for beginner and for those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past and would like a refresher lesson.
Learn to make a Mug on a Pottery Wheel For 16+
Prerequisite: Intermediate level or some pottery experience.
Who Can Attend? Those who have taken beginning pottery classes in the past six to twelve months and have some experience of throwing clay on pottery wheels. If you are a Beginner, please register your session at Pottery For Fun For Beginner
What will we do in this session? You will learn and experience the advance techniques of creating Mug on a pottery wheel and how to create and add a handle with wet clay.
What to expect in this class?
1) Class with begin with an introduction to the process of making pottery and how to set up and clean wheels.
2) Each participant will get one lb of clay and separate pottery wheel with all required tools.
3) The instructor will give a step by step demonstration and guide you about how to create a Mug or a Cup with handle.
6) At the end of the session, you have option to walk out with your pottery creation.
How to buy or reserve a session?
1) Go to https://www.feelartistic.com/pottery-classes/ and select a Date/Time from the schedule.
2) Select the number of attendees
3) Click View selection
4) Do you have prepaid voucher or promotional redemption code? Enter your code in "Add a discount code" field. (Hint: Add a discount field is underneath Total cost of tickets.)
5) Click "Book Now" and follow the on-screen instruction to your reservation.
Most Frequently Asked Question:
Q: My voucher or gift certification is expiring, but I don't see an available spot before expiration date. What should I do?
A: You should be fine as long as you sign-up / schedule session before the expiration date. You have the option to select any available date even after expiration date.
Scroll calendar and click "Show more" at the bottom to see more available dates.
© 2016-2018 FEELartistic.org